The Mitsuboshi Belting Group recognizes the importance of protecting personal information. Accordingly, the Group strives to protect such personal information as name, date of birth, gender, age, address, telephone number, email address, occupation, name of employer and other such specified personal information it possesses in accordance with the policies described below.
Acquisition of Personal Information
The Mitsuboshi Belting Group obtains personal information through appropriate and honest means, as described below:
- Applications for employment, employment, registration as a temporary worker
- Acquisition of the Company’s shares and subsequent shareholder information related to relocation
- Invitation to or participation in various events
Use of Personal Information
The Mitsuboshi Belting Group uses personal information only within the scope for which it was obtained. Such information may be shared within the Mitsuboshi Belting Group if required to satisfy the purpose for which the information was obtained.
Personal information may be used for the following purposes.
- For employment activities or personnel administration
- For invitations to general meetings of shareholders, dividend notifications and other shareholder communications
- For invitations to various events and communication with participants
- To respond to various inquiries
Management of Personal Information
- The Mitsuboshi Belting Group maintains accurate personal information and manages this information safely.
- To prevent loss, destruction, falsification or leaks of personal information, the Mitsuboshi Belting Group has appropriate and rational security measures in place to prevent fraudulent access and protect against computer viruses.
Management of Outsourcing Partners to Whom Personal Information is Provided
In the event the Mitsuboshi Belting Group entrusts the handling of personal information to an entity outside the Group, the Group conducts stringent reviews of such entities and performs appropriate management to ensure confidentiality (such as entering into nondisclosure agreements).
Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
The Mitsuboshi Belting Group does not provide the personal information it has obtained to third parties outside the Mitsuboshi Belting Group without the prior consent of the party to which the personal information belongs. However, please understand that the Group may provide personal information without the prior consent of the individual in the event of a traffic accident, fire, earthquake or other event threatening life or physical safety or in the event of an emergency endangering the local community.
Disclosure, Correction, Cessation of Use and Erasure of Personal Information
If the Mitsuboshi Belting Group receives a request to disclose, correct, cease to use or erase personal information, it does so promptly and within the scope of reason upon verifying the individual’s identity.
Revision and Improvement of Handling