- New products PRIME STARS
In recent years the automotive and general purpose machinery engines have been using metal chain for cam drives. The Timing Belt in Oil was developed to replace the metal chain. We continue to expand to various automotive engines that contribute to light weight and low noise engines and improved fuel consumption. The Timing Belt in Oil, compared to conventional rubber belts, has higher oil and heat resistance and are used inside the engine block (oil environment) where the oil sticks, and up until now rubber belts could not be used.
- Timing Belt in Oil used for Automotive Manufactures general purpose engines
- Has been developed for exclusive use on construction equipment, currently installing Timing Belt in Oil inside general purpose engines and engine blocks.
Benefits of using Timing Belt in Oil
- While a guide is necessary for a chain drive, it is unnecessary for Timing Belt in Oil. A guide is no longer needed for oil timing drive system, which makes a light weight and low noise engine.
- Because it has excellent transmission efficiency compared to metal chains, it contributes significantly to improved fuel efficiency and decreases energy loss.
- Because it can be used in the same way as a metal chain inside the engine block, without greatly changing the engine layout, it is possible to replace with the belt from the chain.
|Metal Chain||Timing Belt in Oil||Note|
|System Weight||△||◎||35% Lighter|
|Transmission Efficiency||△||○||3% Increase|
|Timing Belt in Oil|
|System Weight||35% Lighter|
|Transmission Efficiency||3% Increase|