- Electronic materials and coating materials
- High-temperature firing conductive paste
- Resistive paste
- Silver nano particle-related products
- Metallized ceramic substrates
- Glass coatings and inks
Glass coatings and inks
for light diffusion
These products maintain high light transmittance while hiding light sources and preserving privacy.
Used in such items as LED lighting covers and for ensuring privacy with glass partitions, these coatings retain high brightness (light transmittance) while preventing light sources and people on the other side of the glass from being seen.
We offer a diverse range of products depending on the customer’s coating method, such as spraying, screen printing or dipping, as well as their use.
MITSUBOSHI High-COLOR™ S, MITSUBOSHI High-COLOR™ F
- These products offer a high light diffusion effect while retaining transmittance.
- Adhesiveness to glass is superb, suiting them for use in a variety of environments.
- As the coatings are thermally cured, they provide superior adhesiveness, durability, heat resistance and chemical resistance.
- As they are heat-compatible, there is no restriction on their hot life, and workability is superb.
|Spray coating, dipping, flow coating||MITSUBOSHI High-COLOR™ S|
|Screen printing||MITSUBOSHI High-COLOR™ F|
|Standard baking product||150-200°C, 30 minutes|
|Low baking product||100-180°C, 30 minutes|
Example of use
On covers for LED and other lighting fixtures
To ensure privacy and enhance design on partitions
- Hall partition